Any Artists looking for a Sci-Fi Russian Cyberpunk Script?

Looking for a letterer/writer/artist/designer/colourist or some other creative! Ask here.

If you're looking for someone, make sure they know what you're looking for an what you're offering. Exposure or just a creative partner is fine (assuming that you're not out to exploit anyone) but BE UP FRONT.
ArtofAdamLumb

Any Artists looking for a Sci-Fi Russian Cyberpunk Script?

Post by ArtofAdamLumb »

Hello looks like I’m the first one here :)

Rich and Strange Press is looking for an artist for a Russian cyberpunk science fiction thriller Kickstarter comic

Hello fellow sequential artists. I’m Adam Lumb, artist and writer of The Tide dark fantasy comic series published through my imprint, Rich and Strange Press.

You can see my work here:

https://www.amazon.com/Tide-Debut-Adam- ... 935&sr=8-2

And if you’d like to read my work and get a feel for how I write you can download a free copy of The Tide here:

https://www.artofadamlumb.com

And here you will find my latest Kickstarter campaigns:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ar ... the-tide-2

I’m currently writing a new short comic series (English language initially). It’s near future Russian Cyberpunk vibe with a strong sense of verisimilitude. This is not a shiny explosive sci-fi adventure. It’s real world with well drawn buildings that give a sense of place and character “acting” will be very important.

I’d love to draw this myself only... (having drafted the script) ... I don’t thing I am the right artist for this project.

So I’m looking for an artist partner to take this to Kickstarter with me for initial funding to test the market and then develop the series with me.

You’ll love drawing Russian Cyberpunk, Russian cityscapes, scifi tech can draw beautiful women with heart and character - not stereotypes.

You’ll be over 18 and can be based anywhere in the world.

This will be a paid project however the funds will come from Kickstarter and therefore both myself and the artist will need to produce pages up front to take this Kickstarter. Payment comes from a successful Kickstarter campaign. The intention is to create a pilot comic first on Kickstarter as proof of concept for the market place.

All agreements will be properly contracted to ensure everyone is clear about rights ownership and obligations to ensure an honest and open working partnership.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in Kickstarting this year and you have time to work on it, please email me sample pages of your sequential work so I can see if might fit the story and we can then discuss further.

You can send concept work and cover designs as additional material but I am primarily interested in seeing you sequential story telling work.

richandstrangepress@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you and I appreciate you submitting regardless of outcome as I know how much work goes in to producing comic pages.

My thanks,

Adam

ArtofAdamLumb

Re: Any Artists looking for a Sci-Fi Russian Cyberpunk Script?

Post by ArtofAdamLumb »

ADVERT CLOSED

Thank you to all the amazing artists who have submitted portfolios. It’s been fantastic to see so much great art. I really appreciate your interest in the project and you will have received replies from me directly to your emails.

An artist has now been agreed for this project and submissions are closed.

If you are a Letterer, Graphic Designer or Print Production Manager please let me know. A new advert will be posted for these roles.

Thanks

Adam
RichandStrangePress@gmail.com